NORMAL SPIN WEN 35C-45C-60C-80C ET2
Large capacity industrial washer extractors with a G-factor of 200
This range, specially designed for customers looking for economical machines, is equipped with exceptional features that allow them to save energy and reduce the consumption of water and detergents thanks to the many features of the ET2 control. Rigidly constructed, these models must be anchored to the ground.
New 60 and 80 kg compact models
What features offers this line of industrial washers?
- Grey skinplate panels
- AISI 304 stainless steel vat and drum
- 8 signals for dosing pumps
- 3 water inlets as standard
- EASY TOUCH 2 microprocessor control with 7″ touch screen, 20 preset programs, 37 available languages
- Danube Online communication – IoT as standard
- Wet Cleaning as standard: water levels and washing speeds fully adjustable
- Telemetry as standard
- Optimized consumption: automatic or manual adjustment of water levels and detergents according to the load
- WATER SAVING system: 3 configurable levels of savings
- AQUABAC water recovery tanks ready
- Big aluminium loading door
- USB connection
What additional features can be added to these washers?
- New kit of 2 dosing pumps DQ-2 + additional dosing pump DB-1
- SLUICE: model with 8 mm drum holes
- Anchoring base
- Double drain
- Normally closed valve
- AQUA FLOW: recirculation of bath water
- 6 additional dosing signals
- Reversing door opening
- Tropicalized model (ET2)
- Steam kit to transform an electric or hot water heated model to steam
- AISI-304 stainless steel outer casing or front panel
- Automatic door unlock device (in case of power failure)
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?