SPE COMPACT IRONERS Ø 600-800-1000
SHEER PRODUCTION VOLUME IN REALLY REDUCED SPACES
SPE flatwork ironers are designed to boost the efficiency and productivity of your laundry.
This range is available with roll diameter 600, 800 or 1000 mm and is specially designed to offer a great output while saving space. Flexible and versatile: mural or pass through, equipped with lengthwise folder and cross folder and, as option, a side stacker, they are built to meet all the needs of structures which require important performances.
SPE ironers are the only compact machines which can feed, dry, iron, fold and stack (with stacker option) in a single operation. They can make 2 length folds in one or two lanes and up to 3 cross folds, with stacker (optional). Folds are pneumatic by photocells.
- Panels in white painted steel.
- One or two working lanes: one lane for bedsheets and two lanes for tablecloth and smaller pieces.
- Length fold (1 or 2 folds) and crossfold (up to 3 folds).
- Folding system by photocells and compressed air.
- Optional : two types of linen stacker, with possibility to program the number of stacked items. The stacker can be located on either side of the machine.
- Polished steel roll, with finger guard.
- Frequency control.
- Feeding and ironing belts are Nomex.
- Touch-screen control: programs can be created with speed control (between 3 and 18 mts/min), temperature and folding parameters.
- Big output capacity, depending on the residual moisture of the linen, up to 140 kg/hour directly from the high spin washer extractor.
- Powerful exhaust system.
- Automatic 1 lane clamp feeder with vacuum feeding belts.
- Small pieces back collector: 2 or 4 lanes + By-Pass.
- Vacuum feeding belts.
- Partial by pass, so different programs can be used in each of the 2 working lanes.
- Linen reject system.
- Double air pressure in length folds for thicker linen.
- Stacker – 1 or 2 lanes.
- Compact (roll-off) stacker – only in 1 lane models.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?