FLATWORK IRONERS Ø 650 MM
New GIGA range, productivity for the most demanding needs
This brand new range of flatwork ironers is particularly well adapted to laundries in the hotel or health sector with large quantities of flat linen to process. Equipped with the new ET2 programmable and tactile microprocessor, these dryer ironers offer, as standard, many features which make them flexible, efficient and productive. With a compact encumbrance, they save space.
Main features of the Ø 650 MM flatwork ironers
- Production between 65 and 160 kg/h
- Dries et irons flat linen directly from a high speed spin washer extractor in a single operation.
- Front feeding and return.
- Electric, steam or radiant gas heating.
- ET2 control: new microprocessor with 7″ touch screen, 5 preset programs
- Reversing roll as standard
- CARE IRON: automatic regulation of the ironing speed according to the residual moisture of the linen, energy economizer as standard.
- HPS: high production system, ironing speed until 15 m/mn as standard.
- Roll Ø 650 mm in polished steel.
- Working width 2 m, 2m60 and 3m30.
- Motor with speed inverter.
- Built-in cool down system.
- Ironing by Nomex belts for a better quality of ironing and durability.
Available options for Ø 650 mm range
- Chrome plate cylinder.
- Built-in lengthwise folder
- Rear exit (only with folding system)
- Special voltages
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?