THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY FOR LAUNDRY PROFESSIONALS
Our new range of professional high spin washer extractors are the ideal machines for own businesses such as apartments, small hotels, restaurants, schools or hairdressers, etc. these new small capacity models offer top quality and excellent results thanks to their latest technology based on the industrial one.
our 8 and 10 kg WPR models are high spin, soft mounted, stainless steel drum and vat construction, outer casting in grey skinplate with stamped and side panels to guarantee their durability. Equipped with the new Easy Touch 2 microprocessor full of features, easy to install and to use, our WPR models allow significant energy savings thanks to standard features like Wet Cleaning, Optimal loading, Loading Aids...
WPR models are available in several versions : OPL or self-service version, various tensions and offer plenty of options to meet all the needs.
WPR 8 & 10
• G Force 450.
• Body in grey skinplate. Drum and tub in AISI-304 stainless steel.
• Detergent dispenser with 4 compartments.
• 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
• 2 water inlets.
• Electronic control of imbalance with frequency inverter, that detects the unbalanced load before spinning. Standard frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
• New microprocessor EASY TOUCH 2 with touch screen 4,3”. 26 preset programs.
• Possibility of programming, exporting and importing programs without limit, software updates, through USB port.
• Standard traceability : All washing process (temperatures, water levels) is stored in the washer and can be extracted to a PC by means of a USB drive.
• WET CLEANING: standard in the microprocessor: fully adjustable water levels and washing speed for delicates.
• OPTIMAL LOADING system: standard to optimize water and chemicals consumptions according to the load.
• LOADING AID feature with water and rotation control of the drum for easy loading of the linen.
• Models available with drain valve or drain pump.
• Valve models especially designed for washing mops.
• Self-service version available with coin meter.
• Leveling feet included.
• CE ,WRAS, ETL and EAC approved.
• Self-Service Kit: Central pay or coin/token kit + coin/token box.
• Plinth to improve loading height.
• Plinth for mops (filter included). Only mod. with valve.
• Plinth for water recovery.
• Double drain kit (valve mod. only) - Drain pump kit.
• Reverse opening door.
• Delayed opening door (in case of power outage).
• AISI-304 stainless steel panels.
• WiFi module.
• Door silicone gasket.
• “NC” normally closed drain.
• Valve - pump transformation kit.